Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 5's and 4's (5544, 5454, 5444, 4545, 4455 etc)

Your angels want you to know that they are involved in one of your significant life changes at this time. The combination of 5’s and 4’s indicates that your angels will bring about the necessary changes needed in order for you to progress on your path.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. Every time I read your articles on my recurring numbers, they confirm exactly what I'm experiencing and realising. This is an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME!!! ahhh.. BLISS ALL THE WAY

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more! it beautiful past full of abundance of all those good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a lot of 54's..always a positive change even if I don't realize it at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my life! Love you angels, I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete