Monday, November 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 4's and 3's (4433, 4343, 3434, 3344)

The 4 and 3 combination asks you to look to your home and/or lifestyle and think of ways to uplift and bring in more positive energies. Use your creativity to re-organise, restructure, redecorate and rejuvenate your home and life in general.

The 4 and 3 combination is a message from your angels that they, as well as the Ascended Masters, are around you to assist, guide and love you. All the help you may need is available to you … all you have to do is ask.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Angels and you Joanne!!!♡♡♡
    3344 is the post code of the village I've grown up (my late grandma & grandad lived there until they moved to be with you Angels)!!!
    I love my childhood and the memories it brings and had an urge to check the meaning of this sacred place postcode !!!♡♡♡
    Message is on point !!!
    I'm in a process of rejuvenating my surrounds and life in General!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete