Sunday, November 13, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 706

Number 706 is a compilation of the vibrations and attributes of number 7, the influences of number 0 and the qualities of number 6. Number 7 resonates with spiritual awakening, Divine and inner-wisdom, feelings and emotions, inner-knowing and understanding others, deep contemplation, empathic and psychic abilities, knowledge-seeking, study, education and learning. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 6 encourages personal willpower, independence, initiative, action, problem solving and overcoming obstacles, showing gratitude, love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, and nurturing.   

Angel Number 706 relates to your spiritual path, your home, family and relationships, as well as the monetary and financial aspects of your life. It brings a message of ‘congratulations’ from your angels and the Universal Energies. You have been listening to your inner-wisdom and intuition and have made necessary changes in your life that better suit who you truly are and that resonate with your personal truths and values. You are fully aligned with your destined life path and soul mission and your angels fully support and encourage you in your actions. They are pleased that you are living your life in an open-hearted and loving way.



Angel Number 706 is a message that you are being applauded for having the courage to live your spiritual truths. Your Divine life purpose involves illuminating the way for others and your angels encourage and support you on your life mission and want for you to trust that all of your material and monetary needs will be met as needed.

If your interests lay in expanding your awareness through research, study and learning, now may be a most auspicious time to look at any courses, classes, books or seminars that resonate with your genuine, heart-felt interests. Trust that the right avenues will appear in Divine right time.

Number 706 relates to number 4 (7+0+6=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

23 comments:

  1. Immensely blessed & grateful always!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem is I fail to see good opportunities until they pass me by. How do you know when the right time will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When an opportunity arrises always trust your gut. Ask the question out loud - while detaching emotionally in any way. For example one day i lost my keys... i was looking for them frantically - then i remembered to detach from emotion, i stopped moving around and stood still, took a few deep breaths considered the fact that in the grand scheme of things it didnt matter if i found my keys in 5 minutes or 5 hours, everything was going to be okay. again in my mind i asked where are my keys and i waited, i closed my eyes asked again after centering myself waited a minute or so a when i opened my eyes i was drawn to one corner of my room... took a few steps over and realized my sweatshirt from the day before was there on the floor i picked it up and checked the pocket and sure enough my keys were in it. Our higherself, spirit guides and angels will always help us when we ask. I personally thank them for their guidance, love, support and intervening on my behalf every morning when i wake up and every night when I go to sleep. They always have our best interest in mind. Expect miracles and you will experience them - I was chronically ill for 10 years and spent countless weeks hospitalized over that time - during the time i was focusing on my pain and suffering - i got more pain and suffering but when i explored neuroscience the concious and subconcious mind and metaphysics as well as quantum physics I discovered that when I "faked it til i made it" and focused on how i was healthy and enough i eventually recovered from the disease - a disease diagnosed thru MRI and bloodwork as well as many other medical tests and told by drs it was degenerative and incurable and eventually terminal, and yet here i am 2 years later happy healthy and incredibly grateful - we really are the powerful creators of our own experience. I truly believe in miracles and the fact that literally anything is possible because the last time i left the hospital the drs didnt expect me to recover not even enough to return to the hospital. they had given up on me but i wasnt ready to give up on me. You are a powerful incredible being of love and light with an unseen army standing beside you with your best interest in mind - the veil is thinning quiet your mind and know that you are a piece of the prime creator and as such have the ability to tap into infinite wisdom <3
      Sending many blessings, love and light to you my friend.

      Delete
    2. also - I receive angel numbers and when i look them up they always have info regarding whats to come - I could go on and on about this but as i just wrote a super long post i'll leave this one short lol

      Delete
  3. We are planning to buy flat no. 706 is this ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Thank you Angels, for believing in me even when I struggle to believe in myself... I have came sucha long way because of the fascinating angel numbers...Its such a honored to be congratulated by your angels and higher power, words can't describe, I am so very thankful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!... It really can't get better than this text... Angels/Universe congratulated me!!! Awesome I am Highly Favored

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen praise the Lord hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  7. The journey to this point has been really tough. I hope this means that finally all of that is going to work in my favour now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 🖖🖖🖖🙏🙏💫🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much for the beautiful guidance and interpretation from our angels and guides! So many blessings to you all 💗!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you One of All 🙏 many Blessing’s to us All…whatever it may be…Let it Be….Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!! The connection this number brings to my existence is absolutely unmatched, 706 days a year I ride my bicycle to and from my pastors basement, increasing the possible size of penetration by 1.05x every day!! I could never be so thankful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iseeee, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete