Monday, December 26, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 819

Number 819 is made up of the energies and qualities of number 8 and number 1, and the qualities of number 9. Number 8 relates to self-reliance, reality, manifesting wealth and positive abundance, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and serving humanity, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 1 is the number of inspiration and intuition, creating your own reality, uniqueness and individuality, self-leadership and assertiveness, new beginnings, creation, progress, striving forward, motivation and progress, positivity and achieving success. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, non-conformity, influence, leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 819 is a message from the angels to maintain a positive attitude and optimistic expectations to do with your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Your lightworking skills, talents and abilities are greatly needed by the world and only you are qualified to fulfill your life purpose and destiny. Give any fears, concerns or anxieties to the angels for healing and transmutation, and get on with your soul mission with confidence and enthusiasm.

Angel Number 819 is a message to listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels regarding the next steps to take on your spiritual path. Trust that you are in the right place at the right time, and your soul is urging you to shine your light in order to illuminate the way for others to follow, and to live your life as a positive example and guiding light. 

Angel Number 819 may also be indicating that if you have been considering beginning or expanding a heart-centred service or project, or spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career, now may be a most auspicious time to do so. Your natural lightworking skills are needed by many on the Earthplane at this time, and you have the natural talents to be a lightworker/teacher/healer and/or leader. 

Number 819 relates to number 9 (8+1+9=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


27 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I've been seeing 819 for many years... was born at 8:19am, married on 8/19 and see 8:19 on the clock almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. Now to see how this applies to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm blown away. I have been seeing 819 twice a day for at least 2 years now. It makes sense, and I believe it to be true. I've recently been drawn to crystals, meditation and have always been intuitive. My spirituality has been in overdrive lately. I'm happy I was drawn into reading this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne....I just want to say THANK YOU for everything you do for all of us lost in this world. For so long I thought these numbers were a curse....because seeing these numbers runs in my family.....it skips generations, but it is apart me me none the less. I was so afraid that I was damned, and that I was not allowed to be happy because I kept bringing bad into my life because I wasn't listening to my Gaurdians. You help so many with your blogs and insight.....it is Simply Amazing. Thank you again for all of your hard work because I know this isn't easy for you. May your life be filled with Love, Prosperity, and Abundace for all your efforts to help complete strangers. We love you for what you do. I consider you Family now. :) Good luck in your life and keep shining YOUR light because it is needed......in the worse/best way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamt about these numbers last night. The other day, I was just telling friends that I was in the right ti;me at the right place although it does not always seem that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister, brother and now my son and nephew see 819 constantly. We all Revealed to eachother without knowledge of the others experience.
    I think it means something- not sure this is it as it is so prevalent in one family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Name is Amarachi Joe from Nigeria, I love the things of God alot, I pray, fast and meditate everyday with the Word of God. I believe God have heard my cry. I was in a dream and I saw this number 819 so clearly to an extend I couldn't forget it when I woke up, though I was alittle worried because I didn't know what it means, but am satisfied today that My Lord God Almighty has revealed himself so strongly in my life, with the meaning I saw here today am so Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Repeating. And my birthday. So so right where I need to be in my life. See it all the time but never liked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same...and same! Repeating and my birthday!

      Delete
  8. When you see the numbers of your date of birth (or time of birth) repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birth date or time is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
    It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
    It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for this <3. 8/19 is my birthday. I have always seen it often, but lately it's ALLLL the time. I've just recently been learning about LOA and manifestation so this makes SOOOO much sense. <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you! My birthday is 8/19 and like many others who have posted, I have seen this combination of numbers for years, in many places and sometimes more often than others. This is extremely helpful perspective.

      Delete
  9. Hi, I am so happy that I found your page! I have 3 sons but I constantly see my oldest sons birthday, 8/19. I would appreciate if you could interpret the meaning of only seeing his birthday and not my other son's birthday? Thank you ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You 🙏💕
    💙✝🖤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Angels ... you have changed my life and I believe I can accomplish my goals, I feel Highly Favored right now in this moment. #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have looked for many years for what 819 means. I was born that day and I see it every day. At home, work, stores, market, etc... Thank you for providing this info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today i gave my cares and concerns to the celestials for transmutation and healing. I am now shifting my focus totally to my soul mission and Lightwork. After my soulful prayer a few minutes ago i saw 819 and i was sent to your site for interpretation. Thank you Joan for the confirmation and motivation. Nondi💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You posted on my birthday, writing about surrendering. What a great step, congrats 🌱! Felt as it also was a message from Spirit to me ✨🦋✨.
      Thank you so much for posting - and Spirit - I get it 😌.

      Delete
  14. Hi,
    This is going to be long. Please excuse and read thru -
    I have been reading your blog for almost five years now and want to thank you for the guidance and support I found here . I started noticing the numbers in 2016 a few months before some tragic events took place in my life. The frequency and the sequences of these numbers increased and changed from time to time. Now- a -days, I find that if I ask a question - to myself or to the angels that I have grown to believe are around me and protecting me , I get the answers in a few hours in form of numbers of course! I see numbers like 7:07, 8:08, 9:09.. sometimes through out the day, till 23:23 or 23:32 . the repeating numbers, mirror numbers ..and so on. At times, I feel I am conversing with the Angels (:)) . Today began slightly different - with 6:42, 8:17, 8:19 - even when I don't look at my cell phone with the intent of checking time. I see these numbers invariably, I am amazed what these new sequences indicate.
    All in all, I am still searching for my life purpose, soul mission - or rather for ways to fulfill it because I know I am supposed to teach, Have been a teacher since past many years- but I find that whatever I plan isnt taking off the way I want it to. Lot of hurdles and practically no progress - although I get the message from the angels that I am on the right path, yet- I don't know what I am supposed to do to move on- Every day I make plans, but nothing happens as per plans (:() , I know the angels are guiding me - but my anxiety is - am I doing right? Am I doing enough? .. I know I will eventually find my way .. I just hope and pray I do it right. There are people depending upon me to do the right things and I don't want to fail them or fail in my divine purpose. That is my biggest fear.

    The actual purpose of writing today is to thank you and the angels for shining the light and for keeping me safe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello 👋 eve lol 😆 I love you says ANGEL RAMAIEL

    ReplyDelete